Wednesday, February 1, 2012

One Week in!

OK...we, 3 of the 4, have weighed in after 1 week.  I, no loss, exactly the same --there are some variables here, but I won't bore you with the details--baseline this week is no loss.  Really working hard for next week, I need 4 lbs!  Thing 2-- 2 lbs and Thing 3 --3 lbs.  E is a few days behind us on the scale...we will see her progress next week.  All in all, although the scale is moving slower for some of us, I guess just me,  we are doing well.  No missed workouts, great food...now the key--stick with it!

Weekends are always difficult for me.  I like beer and all the routine including veggies/water that my body is used to M-F, flies out the window.  What I really cannot figure out is that when I am in a great rhythm, I choose to let it go on the weekend.  I feel much better, more energy, positive attitude + + + when I discipline myself and I move to irritation mode when I do not...Knock Knock Puddin Head... 

How are you doing?  Who out there is doing this with us?  Tell us about your success!

Lesson learned last weekend...if you are serious about an early week weigh in, keep your fiber intake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We appreciate your support.