Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Accepting flaws

Only a few days to go!  I can't wait for Christmas, I love it.  What I really love is watching others I love, love Christmas!  As I look back over our past couple weeks of posts, I wonder if this whole blogging thing may be one of our flaws.  We have been so poor at consistency in out posts lately.  I would rather have the inconsistency here, than in our workouts! 

I remind myself that the reason we started this blog was to keep ourselves accountable and to maybe inspire one other person to work out consistently and eat well.  This blog has kept us both accountable...has anyone out there been inspired?

I have never eaten so well, laughed and enjoyed myself so much, or worked out so hard, for such a consistent amount of time.  So although we have not kept the inspiration of others peaked by missing blog posts, we have kept ourselves accountable (hmmm, that sounds quite selfish...might possibly be another flaw??)

We are still in the midst of our 90 day commitment.  I believe we are on to something.  Bodies do change with eating clean and 6 days a week, one hour per day, intense physical activity.  We are coming into that most 'resolut' time of year.  Commit to yourself that this is your year.  All you need is one hour a day and a plan!  What are you going to do?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We appreciate your support.