Monday, December 12, 2011

Experiment complete

Well the 2 weeks of 1500 cals per day with one meal a week of whatever is done.  3.2 lbs.  That is what I lost.  I am not quite sure what to think and trying to figure out why I feel blah.  I lost 3 lbs within the first 2 days, 2 ounces the other 12 days.  I have not pooped normally for now one week.  Joyous, which is the  disposition I generally roll with, has been absent.  My tolerance is low and compassion for situations, minimal.

I think I need some red meat.

My experiment is over and I am not sure if it was a success or not.  I lost some weight, but the interruption in my digestive tract = dreadful.  When my digestion is off, it affects me physically and mentally.  But I learned a lot re food and it still boils down to... balance.  One must have balance to be successful at anything.  Although not consumed with food during this, obviously my balance has been off...my body is screaming at me.  

I am amazed at how when you are watching calories, you can really stretch them out AND when you are not...how easily you can rack them up.  If I were to do this again I would do a few things differently.

 Not weigh myself the whole time.  Did my initial weigh in give me the feeling that I could stray a bit???

Mental note to increase water.  With the decrease in food, was a decrease with water...not a good idea.

Make sure my one meal a week was planned out better and delicious.

We are in week 7 and 16 pounds left to loose, to reach my goal.  Tough weeks ahead with all the goodies and the need to restore my joy is top priority.  The numbers are stacked against me...but generally that is when I tend to put the gloves on and start fighting harder!  How about you?  If you want to succeed, it takes a lot of work, sweat and constant fine tuning to make it work.  I am worth it and so are you!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! We appreciate your support.